Whenever you’re deciding where to spend your online advertising and marketing budget, social media websites such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are your best picks. And because wide consumer recommendation queries usually occur on these 2 websites, it just makes sense to position and market your business on a platform where the greatest number of potential customers will see it.
Here’s what you need to know about Facebook and LinkedIn advertising campaign and which is better to get start with for your business:
- LinkedIn ads campaign offers business owners a great opportunity for targeted online marketing at reasonably low prices. Its pay-per-click and pay-per-impression campaigns come cheaper when compared to Facebook.
- Offers a “Suggested Bid Range” experience based on the competition you have for your target market.
- It is a perfect way to communicate with people in your field and those with relevance to what you offer.
- A disadvantage about LinkedIn is that there could be overcrowding and a tendency for viewers to spend more time hovering on one page.
- Facebook has great options for paid advertising. With Facebook advertising tools like Qwaya, AdEspresso, AdStage, AdRoll, and Driftrock at your disposal, you can get a huge traffic within a small period of time. You also have a chance to optimize and find out which ads options [cost per thousand impressions (CPM) or the cost per click (CPC)] work best for your campaign.
- Facebook Advertising makes great use of targeting audience because of the varied social class users.
- Facebook Ads is a good mode of connection and communication to a wider variety of potential clients.
- Facebook has the numbers with its 1.2 billion daily users, which makes it a better option for acquiring new clients.
- A disadvantage with Facebook is that; despite the thousands of visitors who click and/or view your ads, it could still be very difficult converting these viewers/visitors to customers/buyers.
It may be true that not every click on a Facebook Ads or LinkedIn Ads will convert to sales, and you will still have to come up with better strategies. Facebook and LinkedIn are still one of the best platforms to give your business a great opportunity for success. For B2C companies, Facebook is a better place for advertising. But for the business enterprise that’s primarily B2B, LinkedIn is a better choice.